A. Corporate Information Determination and Documentation Process
- Corporate name availability is checked with TOBB (The Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges of Turkey). Turkey Trade Registry Gazette Title Enquiry
- Corporate name is reserved in MERSİS for three days. MERSİS (Central Title System)
- With a copy of articles in association entered on MERSİS, a bank account is opened depositing the %25 of the capital. Depositing isnot obligatory for limited liability companies. In case %25 of the captial is preferred to be paid, remainig amount shall be paid by the founders within 24 months.
- Minimum capital amount for limited liability companies is 10.000,00 TL and 50.000,00 TL for joint-stock companies. Company type shall be determined at this step, the differences between joint-stock and limited liability companies are evaluated within this step.
- Company address is determined and checked via DASK system with address number.
- Company's activity subject and (Nace code) is determined accordingly.